Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

three things thursday.

  1. I can’t stand my food to touch. I’m well aware that it goes to the same place, but the idea of all my food smooshing together disgusts me. I’m the weirdo at dinner that has like 4 plates with 2 things each on them.
  2. Since early this morning, all I can think about is *these*. I think I may need to make these for a fourth of July BBQ I’ve been invited to. But, *these* festive little babies also stole my heart too. Both?
  3. Today, when I ordered my coconut iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts, the women working the drive-thru completely called me out. She asked where I had been, since I haven’t been there in a few days and in the middle of my order, she finished it for me. “Extra coconut, splenda, and skim milk, right?” she says. It's like she psychic. Kind of embarrassing that the people at Dunkin Donuts know me to a tee. They even make comments if I come in early/later than usual. I guess it could be worse. At least we're on good terms!

BEST NEWS ALL DAY: IT’S FRIDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment