Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

yur buds.

As promised, here's your review: IronMan brand Yur Buds! If I was cool like Janae and had a gear page, that is where this would go. See, I sort of eat headphones. Or I may as well. I don't know what it is about me, but I go though more headphones in a year than normal people do in a life time. I don't know if it the amount I sweat, or amount of times used but no pair has ever lasted.

In addition to my inability to keep anything in good condition, I hate having to fiddle with my headphones. Nothing pisses me off more than a headphone sliding off your head, ear bud falling out of your ear, hurting your ear, sound cutting in and out, etc.

A month or so ago I went to Best Buy to get my geek on with my Dad. I had been without headphones for a week at this point and was getting irritable. (Why is it that I can't stand the sound of me breathing?) I asked a nice Best Buy guy what the best headphones were for sports. Without thinking a second, he handed me the Iron Man Yur buds. He went on to say that his manager ran marathons with these and never had any problems with the falling out or dying.(No he wasn't giving me marathon advice, we're talking about the headphones) He may have been making that up, but I was convinced. Plus, on the way to the register I thought "It's freaking Iron Man, they had to have gotten it right".

They did. They're not kidding with their twist and lock technology. I'm not going to lie, it's a bit strange at first, but you'll get use to it. I beat the hell out of them and they still work. I have literally tugged on the plugs, and they don't come out.

I'm cheap as hell, but spend the money, buy these. NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment