Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

bad romance.

I must say, I should take the cake (preferably THIS one) for being the worst blogger. No blogging in over 2 weeks? I suck.

I pinky promise, by the end of the day you will have a product review. I should disclose I am not being compensated at all for this review. I am just truly obsessed with Ironman Yurbuds and trust me, you should be too.

For now, I'm off to run in my Vibrams with Dad, then to the gym to do my assigned reading for school. I may or may not feel obligated to do this on a piece of cardio equipment because I may or may not have eaten (some) the most fattening, delicious baked spaghetti last night followed by half a cannoli with my handsome.

In other news: I am on week 2 of Rachel Mac's diet/exercise regiment from BodyBuilding.com and I am down from 22.98% to 22.50% in just 2 weeks. I'm also down a pound and am noticing more definition and over good feeling. I'll keep you updated on that. No, really, I will. :) You should know the baked spaghetti and cannoli are not part of the regiment. Unless you're me and have zero willpower around Italian food. In my defense I turned down Publix chocolate chip cookies (which are the most amazing things on earth), pizza, and chips, and several other foods making this my first cheat... and also, I pretty proud of the fact I did not binge, but that's a story for a different day.

See you lata, alligata.

No comments:

Post a Comment